Monday, June 8, 2009

Easy Peasy


How do you accomplish a dinner that looks this good in about 15 minutes? It's extremely easy you just have to be willing to not start from scratch.





I always prefer cooking from scratch but since I mostly cook only for myself now, it isn't worth the effort.





But in this case, you get a perfectly balanced meal of roast beef, parmesean rice (or any flavor you desire) and peas (swap out for your favorite vegetable).





Just follow the directions on these




The rice takes the longest, about 15-20 minutes. While that is cooking, you can pop the roast into the microwave for 4 minutes and then the peas for another 4. It feeds at least 2 if not 3 people, or in my house me and the dog. And if any of the people being fed are kids, then it could feed up to 5. It is simple delicious and quick for a family always on the go.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment